This is really a comprehensive guide to creating Python descriptors. As a bonus, a pip installable library, descriptor_tools, was written next to this book and is an open source library on GitHub.
There are many good for writing Python descriptors and few books. This is a sad state of affairs for Python developers to get a really good understanding of how descriptors work and the techniques to avoid the big mistakes associated with working with them.
What you learn
- Discover descriptor logs
- Master attribute access and how it is applied to descriptors
- Make descriptors and discover
- Save Characteristic
- Create read-only descriptors and _delete ()
- Explore the descriptor classes
- Apply the other uses of descriptors and more