About This Book :
Robot Programming: A Guide to Controlling Autonomy Robots takes the reader on an adventure through the eyes of Midamba, a boy stranded on a desert island who must find a way to program robots to help him escape. This handbook introduces practical approaches and techniques to program robot sensors and motors and translates your ideas into tasks that a robot can perform autonomously. These techniques can be used on today’s leading robotic microcontrollers (ARM9 end ARM7) and on robotic platforms (including the popular LEGO® Mindstorms EV3 low-cost Arduino platforms, NXT and Wowee RS Media Robot) for your hardware/maker / DIY projects be used. Along the way, the reader will learn:
- Program robot sensors and motors
- To perform a task, program a robot arm
- Describe the tasks and environments of the robot in a way that a robot uses the robot S.T.O.R.I.E.S. can handle.
- Develop an R.S.V.P. (Robot Scenario Visual Planning) is used to design the tasks of the robot in an environment
- Program a robot to deal with the “unexpected” robot. S.P.A.C.E.S.
- Programming robots safely with S.A.R.A.A. (Safe Autonomous Robotic Application Architecture) approach
- Program robots with Arduino C / C + and Java languages
- Use robot programming techniques with LEGO® Mindstorms EV3, Arduino and other ARM7 and ARM9 based robots.